OMG, don’t these look so yummy and cute?!
I want to learn how to make!! Especially since Valentine’s Day is nearing ♥
Here’s recipe that I found that I might try out:
Preparation time: 30 Minute(s)
Cook time: 6 Hour(s)
320g digestive biscuits
160g melted butter
250g cream cheese
2 1/4 tsp gelatine powder
150ml hot water
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
20 medium sized strawberries
1 packet (170g) strawberry flavoured Jell’o
1 1/2 cups hot watr
1 1/2 cold water
1. Crush biscuits and stir in melted butter
2. Divide and press onto the base of the try. Chill for 15mins or until needed.
3. Prick base with the back of a skewer (I used a fork) before pouring in the filling.
1. Using a small heart shaped cutter (1″) and cut hearts out of the strawberry halves.Place on a plate lined with paper towel.(Can save the rest for a smoothie!)
2. Place gelatine and sugar in a bowl.
3. Cream the cream cheese and vanilla essence together.
4. Place 20 hearts on each try, partially submerged in the cheese.
1. Dissolve Jell’O in boiling water. Add cold water and stir well.
2. Cool completely before pouring over the cheese filling.(Try and pour really slowly and over the strawberries instead of the cheese so that the jelly stays clear)
3. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
(Credit: Taken from http://en.petitchef.com/recipes/jelly-hearts-fid-440291)